Instagram

Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Incorrigible Smart Card

What the hell is their problem? Smart cards?! I’m on the verge of freeing myself from this godforsaken place; a matter of a mere few months. What on earth am I going to do with a “smart card”? Frame it and hang it on my bedroom wall? And strip the wall bare of everything else, even the paint, because now I’m going to have the oh-so-awesomely-cool smart card on it. I mean, of what use will it be to me anyway after I leave this screwed up college? All year we’ve been requesting for better food in the canteen and, quite recently, an academic subject of our choice (since that’s the whole point of having ELECTIVE subjects). We’ve begged for mirrors in the restroom for crying out loud!! But nooooo!! Who cares if a few hundred students are writhing in pain because of food poisoning or if your future is bright enough with the detailed knowledge about milking cows (that was pretty much the main content of our ‘elective subject’)? All that matters is that now you can strut around with the stupid smart card stuck to your forehead. It’s the ULTIMATE solution to every problem you’ve every faced or going to. Why? Because now you can check attendance status and find out your internal marks with the help of the incredible smart card. Ooooo...!!! let my best friend, who’s puking her guts out because she had canteen food, go to hell for I’m on my way to salvation with the sacred knowledge of my divine internal marks.

No comments:

Post a Comment