Instagram

Monday, November 16, 2009

The beginner

As a first-time blogger I'm clueless about a lot of things. Starting with what on earth exactly I'm supposed to type. I'm also just beginning to get around these formalities I've to comply to before I can even start typing anything. I write a lot. "A lot" can't even begin to describe how much I write and how diligently I love writing. I've been loyal to the old pen and paper when it came to giving an outlet to my plethora of thoughts, opinions and my vivid imagination. Until now. After a lot of thinking and brooding over the potential consequences and a bit of incessant nagging from some external factors, I've finally decided to start this blog. I don't know what I'm going to post particularly or whether I'm going to post on a daily basis. A lot of my writing has been a result of intense inspirations that leave me scrambling for some blissful distraction(e.g. an extremely boring lecture). All in all, I just hope the readers like reading my blog at least half as much as I like writing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment